Help! My son has au...

Notifications
Clear all

Help! My son has autism and he's been banned

Sebbie
(@sebbie)

Dear All,

Please forgive my ignorance with these websites, but I really haven't got a clue where to go to.

My son has autism and struggles with social interation  & communication.

He has been banned from this server:

Epochalypse|PvE|Mods (Daizy) AM2

My son is becoming very anxious (and he's also driving me insane about this) of what he's done wrong to be banned.

Maybe, someone could point me in the right direction to whom I should contact, as there is no contact details for this.

Many thanks

Anna

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2018 12:53 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

this website isn't related to epochalypse, this is for the unturnedroleplay.com servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 3:06 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hello,

The server your son got banned from is unrelated to this website unfortunately.
I did a quick google search and couldn't find a website for the server he was banned from. I understand how frustrating it can be for autistic people in social situations they don't understand and I'm sorry I can't point you in the right direction.

However, your son is very welcome to try our servers if he'd like:) Our community is pretty friendly and our rules do not rely on social interaction. In Unturned. just go to play then connect, where it says "IP" put 91.121.175.29 and where it says "Port" put 27024

Hope you can get things sorted out:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2018 4:45 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

If he needs someone to show him around, tel him to look for Crazy Bob.

I've got loads of experience interacting with autistic  (i know this sounds a bit dumb taking into account the many forms of autism theat exist) people and might be able to ease his entrance to the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2018 10:56 pm
Share: