Hazzard's (my frien...

Notifications
Clear all

Hazzard's (my friend) ban appeal with all the (-concreate evidence-) it can also be found on the forum page

huxtuble
(@huxtuble)
Eminent Member

Ex82nd , am issuing this statement in response to the unjust ban imposed upon me for alleged exploitation of a glitch within lifeRP. I assert my innocence and vehemently contest the accusations leveled against me. First and foremost, it is imperative to acknowledge that I played an integral role in bringing the glitch to the attention of the staff team. Contrary to the depiction of an exploiter, I acted with utmost transparency and integrity by promptly reporting the anomaly upon its discovery. Not only did I notify the staff team of its existence, but I actively assisted in the investigative process, providing valuable insights and participating in tests to ascertain the extent and implications of the glitch. It is crucial to highlight that my actions facilitated the swift detection and resolution of the glitch, thereby preventing further damage to the game's economy. Without my proactive involvement, the repercussions of this glitch could have been far more severe, potentially leading to widespread exploitation by nefarious actors.

Furthermore, I vehemently deny any involvement in exploiting the glitch for personal gain. There exists no concrete evidence to substantiate such allegations against me. Despite the absence of any incriminating proof, I find myself subjected to a ban based solely on conjecture and speculation. Moreover, it is worth noting that I have consistently adhered to the terms of service and rules governing fair play within LifeRp. My dedication to upholding the integrity of the game remains unwavering, as evidenced by my prompt reporting of the glitch and subsequent collaboration with the staff team to rectify the issue. In light of the foregoing, I implore the relevant authorities to reconsider their decision and rescind the unjust ban imposed upon me. Justice demands that I be afforded the opportunity to defend my reputation and clear my name of these unfounded allegations. I eagerly await a fair and impartial review of my case, confident that the truth will prevail and that my innocence will be vindicated. Sincerely,

DM @hazardsweatz for pic and proof
DM @12k.Live for more info 

Topic starter Posted : 06/02/2024 10:14 pm
hazard
(@hazard)
Eminent Member

Staff please dont look at this one look at my one i sent

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2024 2:10 am
Share: