Hanz' Ban 2nd Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Hanz' Ban 2nd Appeal

Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

Hello, my name is Hanz. If you’re an old player you might know me, I’ve been playing since 2016 on Nylex servers and I’ve been a fan of these servers ever since that 2016 Christmas night. I started on the Overgrown map and played on that for about a year until finding the Chernarus server. Chernarus was one of the most fun experience I’ve ever had in an online game. I met some amazing people that have made me extremely happy such as Ben Markson, Apollo, Dolan, and many other friends I don’t expect any staff to read or even consider this ban appeal because I’ve argued with staff, and made many, many enemies in staff. Around 5 months ago I was rightfully banned from Chernarus for KOSing a person near my base, which is my fault completely. I do not know why I didn’t just ask this person to put his/her hands up, but that’s not the point. I know what I did wrong and I know I am wrong and have been banned.

I know that I’m hated by 90% of the community, I am a very shitty person, I am an asshole, I am a rightfully banned KOSer. But most of you don’t know my story, so I’ll tell it to you. I started out as Pablo Escobar in late 2016 playing on Overgrown 3+, I have over 1000+ hours in Nylex servers alone, as they are the only servers I care about in Unturned. I only became Hanz is July of 2018, July was a great month for me as I met some great friends such as; BigDaddy Trump, Anatoly, M&M, and finally Ben Markson. I know that I’m not going to be unbanned, I know that for a fact. But I’d like to ask to be unbanned. A final chance to be able to play this server, the only server I’ve ever truly enjoyed.

-Hanz

Server: Chernarus LN+
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355132095/

Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2019 10:36 pm
nico
 nico
(@nico)
Active Member Guest

i know for a fact you have not played on Nylexs servers for 3 years and you have ligit 1364 hours on unturned and i know you wold not have that little time on unturned on 1 server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 11:31 pm
nico
 nico
(@nico)
Active Member Guest

i know for a fact you have not played on Nylexs servers for 3 years and you have ligit 1364 hours on unturned and i know you wold not have that little time on unturned on 1 server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2019 11:31 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'i know for a fact you have not played on Nylexs servers for 3 years '  you are soo wrong about that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 6:07 pm
Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

Lmao, what Nico...?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2019 9:34 pm
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

I say we give you a chance, your apology seems sincere enough.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 8:03 am
Hanz
 Hanz
(@hanz)
Active Member Customer

Could I get an admin response?

-Hanz

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2019 7:23 am
Share: