Got banned for unkn...

Notifications
Clear all

Got banned for unknown reason

wolfdayz
(@wolfdayz)

So I'm not sure what happen at all, so ima type what it says

"You are banned from this server for another 203583 because: free building"

So not sure what means what so ever and I just got back from a couple day family Christmas, so in those days I wasn't even on and last was on was a day before then and on that day which was the second day on was able to get on because I keep getting messages saying the server was full on a 21/24 players online. Plus on that day I was continuously being KOS/false Rped on by other players so i didnt even get much done. So this had to been during the time I was with family.

So I cant really say how to be a better person if I don't know what I did wrong and I been following the rules since I was able to get on the server.

So if someone explains to me what I actually did then maybe I can do the best I can to be a better player. But until then I see this as abuse of power and it's bulls###.

Btw my steam url is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848025550/

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2020 9:08 pm
wolfdayz
(@wolfdayz)

forgot 1 thing the server was on the unturned life rp server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2020 9:33 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Probably freebuilding like the Christmas decorations and other stuff from the presents. Sorry man but you're gonna have to wait it out?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 11:37 pm
wolfdayz
(@wolfdayz)

bruh the only thing i did that is classified as building was add decorations to my apartment room thats stupid,

Because other players where placing decorations all over their rooms and no one was banned for that.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by wolfdayz
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2020 3:53 am
wolfdayz
(@wolfdayz)

so yeah since im not getting help im just wait the rest of my 4day ban so yeah later all

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2020 8:18 pm
Share: