Notifications
Clear all

Got Banned

Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

Hello administration,

I'm writing this appeal because of my situation.
Well, I got a ban about eleven months ago, a lot has changed since then, I hope your opinion is the same.
It went I don't remember what I was banned for, I didn't fit one of the admins, but it's not important anymore.
I was banned wrongly and I thought I would never come back here again, especially because of the community. But recently I started watching Nylex's movies and I liked the content so much that I decided to play it myself. And if there are no obstacles to that, I would ask you to unban me.
Thanks any way
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kerenvknb/

Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2019 7:00 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Yes this mans appeal is genuine and sincere give this man an epic gamer unban.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 2:01 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

-I don't remember what I was banned for,

-I didn't fit one of the admins

-I was banned wrongly

I guess VTM and I  have a different idea about the meaning of genuine and sincere.

I think your appeal is neither of them. Try again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 8:50 am
LankyMix reacted
LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member

I'm with Crazy Bob on this one, it's not very genuine or sincere at all and doesn't mean any of the preffered responses that are basically required. Down vote for me b0ssman, try again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 11:18 am
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: crazy bob

-I don't remember what I was banned for,

-I didn't fit one of the admins

-I was banned wrongly

I guess VTM and I  have a different idea about the meaning of genuine and sincere.

I think your appeal is neither of them. Try again.

Well, there was a little hypocrisy.
then I have to rewrite it?
I guess it's not bad that I remembered the reason while writing. Please reconsider the appeal.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 3:45 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

You remember just now why you were banned ?? Why did you write before that you were banned wrongly? 

Share with us why you think you were banned and we'll go from there...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 5:10 pm
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

You remember just now why you were banned ?? Why did you write before that you were banned wrongly? 

Share with us why you think you were banned and we'll go from there...

It was eleven months ago, but if you want to know so much, you got it. This is a link to my situation then:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/ive-been-banned-11/
I wasn't unbanned because I wrote an appeal in the wrong section, I didn't want to be involved in it then and I left it there.
I can see that the administration here doesn't give "second chances" so if you don't want to unban me so badly, I can wait this month. It's a pity that you don't trust another people so much.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 5:49 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude you realy want to change your tone.

We did't left your ban , first because you did not appeal in the right section.

Second, your ban appeal is not an appeal, it's a bs story.

We don''t ban people for killing others at an airdrop. You were slayed bacause an admin catched you in the act of kossing where it's not allowed.

And give us one good reason why we should trust you at all??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 7:07 pm
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

Dude you realy want to change your tone.

We did't left your ban , first because you did not appeal in the right section.

Second, your ban appeal is not an appeal, it's a bs story.

We don''t ban people for killing others at an airdrop. You were slayed bacause an admin catched you in the act of kossing where it's not allowed.

And give us one good reason why we should trust you at all??

I was banned right after this action, so I don't understand what kind of kossing you mean.
I am aware that I wrote it in the wrong section. I wrote it above. It was my fault that the ban was not considered.
I didn't want to offend anyone, but I received some of the previous speech as an attack on me so forgive me if I offended you.
Besides, in your policy it is written that the first time you get a warning, not a permban. I got the permban.
So this fact alone should be enough. I ask for this unban because I would like to play it myself now. That was eleven months ago, even if I was the guilty, can't I be forgiven?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 7:18 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Where does it say that you will get a warning first? "Please note that every situation is different, and every admin's judgement is different- some admins may be stricter than others. If you feel you were unjustifiably banned or would like a platform to discuss your ban and get your side and points across, visit the ban appeals section of the forum."   This is taken from https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/rules/ . Therefore you can be banned without a warning

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2019 9:14 pm
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

Tough, I can see I can't get on with it.
See you next month.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 9:30 pm
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

Tough, I can see I can't get on with it.
See you next month.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2019 9:30 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Damn G, how hard is it to apologise for something you did wrong.

Own up to your shit/wrongdoing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/10/2019 8:35 am
Keren
(@keren)
Active Member Customer

I'm apologise I broke the rules.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/10/2019 1:07 pm
Share: