got bannd for free ...

Notifications
Clear all

got bannd for free bulding from starging name name lazzy

mxloyt22@gmail.com
(@mxloyt22gmail-com)

-What happened/why you were banned well i was moving to my new house and found out that i got banned so like i would dm starging saying why you ban me he said for free bult i said why he said no deed i said i a have one tho he then i realized that it was in the pd group so some one had to stole it so i told zebu that and he was there they said that i did then starging says oh well you were on for like 3 hr and you know had to do homework so i did that and he say well that 3 hr should of been more than hafe time i was like bruh you banned me for doing home work then he did not respawn and i guess i free bult 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance umm i got fals ban never gotten banned befor and was doing nothing rong
-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082732762

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 6:02 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Denied, please fix some of the spelling mistakes, and also make the Why should i be unbanned longer please, and  thank you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2021 10:33 am
mxloyt22@gmail.com
(@mxloyt22gmail-com)
Posted by: @mxloyt22gmail-com

-What happened/why you were banned well i was moving to my new house and found out that i got banned so like i would dm starging saying why you ban me he said for free bult i said why he said no deed i said i a have one though he then i realized that it was in the pd group so some one had to stole it so i told zebu that and he was there they said that i did then starging says oh well you were on for like 3 hr and you know had to do homework so i did that and he say well that 3 hr. should of been more than hafe time i was like bruh you banned me for doing home work then he did not respawn and i guess i free bult 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance umm i got false ban never gotten banned before and was doing nothing and i feel like i want to be back in the sever for 1 i want to play 2 it is fun 3 what did i do and 4 the sever is fun. and that is why i feel like i should be back into the server

-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082732762

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 12:54 pm
mxloyt22@gmail.com
(@mxloyt22gmail-com)

@starging  i did that can you please look thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2021 1:13 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Denied you copy and paste your appeal 

ReplyQuote