gamingmonkeyslave b...

Notifications
Clear all

gamingmonkeyslave ban appeal

regirdooewa
(@regirdooewa)

- What happened/why you were banned

I’ve been banned over a big misunderstanding and I’m largely at fault. Our friend Franklin was being robbed at Chester and was yelling at us to come help him, at the time he left the group some 30 minutes prior to help one of his in-game friends out. I showed up and shot the people who were mid-way robbing him, under the impression that Franklin was still in our team as I was AFK. My friends and I regularly play this server, we follow the rules all the time and we should’ve made sure he was in the group, but everything moved so quickly. Please understand our situation, we play this server almost every single day. I am deeply sorry for not making sure he was in the group.

Please forgive me,
Sincerely,
GamingMonkeySlave

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I regularly play on the server with my friends and follow the rules 99% of the time. I only KOSd because I was under the impression that he was still in our group.

-What server you were banned from

Unturned Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199218290479/

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2022 1:52 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Accepted

Be careful next time though

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2022 8:00 am
Streamer
(@streamer)

What happened to you why were you got banned please from now take proper majors so that  you don't get banned again I am also a streamer I never got banned because I take proper majors I also provide streaming services to people who wants to stream like streaming TV go and check out and don't get upset for getting banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2022 5:41 am
Share: