Notifications
Clear all

FRP appeal

Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: FRP
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel as though I should get a second chance because I was sort of falsely banned, there is nothing in the rules that talks about why I got banned.... basically I was banned for asking someone to kill me when I was downed even though they had already started punching me. I dont see how I can get banned from a rule that isnt actually a rule. This is unfair.... and if I could've just been given a warning I would've gladly never asked someone to full kill me in a situation. I thought it would be ok since we were friends and he had just started hitting me from the beginning. Just give me a second chance to redeem  myself and I wont do it again because this rule is not written and I did not know.
-What server you were banned from: Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079272328/

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2022 11:38 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Look I will reduce your ban to a day I tried to talk to you about it and instead of talking to me you ran away next time maybe just talk to me rather then running away.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2022 11:45 pm
Share: