Flankers Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Flankers Ban Appeal

Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned- I was banned for accidental KOS. Me and 5 other PD were responding to a hostage sit at Mont Airport and we were arresting the people who were responsible for part taking the hostage sit. while rushing through the tower, I saw a backlash, pointing through a hang gilder, thus I shot him because I though he was one of the hostage takers and had down one of my fellow officers. but then I realized that it was a hostage that was holding the weapon. don't know why a hostage would have a gun but it is what it is. thus i got banned for it

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance- the reason of why I should be given a second chance is that I would never just break the rules for shits and giggles because yeah, its my first time kosing but I had a very good and accidental reason of why. thus I am sorry for kosing the hostage and would like to apologize if i did anything else wrong during the time that it happened.

-What server you were banned from- LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012923085/

Sincerely.

Flanker 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2022 12:10 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)
  • DEALT WITH dunno why my reply isnt here
  •  
ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2022 4:55 am
Share: