Flankers Ban Appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Flankers Ban Appeal (6/24/21)

Officer Flanker
(@minorcollin)
Active Member Customer

Hello,

I have been banned on for FailRP(28 days),the reason of me being ban was punching while downed. Which happened in Ferndale in the admins office during a big shootout with bandito, john, and someone else(don't remember the last name),it was very chaotic during that time. I am very sorry to all 3 of the gang that I FailRp towards and hitting a couple of punches, thus will give a compensation of 20k per person of my troubles that I cause to all 3 if im unbanned, i will also take any strikes or demotion in the PD force too for the rule I broke. I feel the reason I should get a second chance is I didn't read the rules fully and didn't know it was FailRP even tho is it, will also take a chunk of my time to reread the rules. (Was banned of LifeRP server). I am truly sorry to all 3 of the members of the gang and hope to give you your compensation, also the gunfight was chaos and hectic and kinda fun. Hope to see everyone on the server again and have a blast as an officer, playing with everyone and enjoy the lifeRP server once again.

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012923085/

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2021 8:52 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to this being your first ban, I will be giving you a second chance. Please read the rules so this does not happen again, Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 10:05 pm
Share: