flamepit banned app...

Notifications
Clear all

flamepit banned appeal

dan.thatcher
(@dan-thatcher)

When i vgreifed i didn't understand that it wasn't allowed as i saw some others doing it and i asked them what they where doing and they said that it was a part of the game(now after reading through the rules 2 times i understand it is not allowed)so i thought it was just another way to make some money so i went over to the Chester gas station and proceeded to jackhammer a car of which i blew up then i said it wasn't me as i presumed it was illegal(not bannable)so i tried to get away with it of which i the crashed and was loading back in then i was walking round for 5 mins to be crash yet again but i tried loading in to no avail(when  noticed i was banned) my steam link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/66657656857/ and in game name is flamepit in case you want to further discuss my discord name is also flamepit and im very sorry that i broke the rules of which when it happened on Friday UK time i didn't understand it was bannble

Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2023 9:34 pm
dan.thatcher
(@dan-thatcher)

Posted by: @dan-thatcher

When i vgreifed i didn't understand that it wasn't allowed as i saw some others doing it and i asked them what they where doing and they said that it was a part of the game(now after reading through the rules 2 times i understand it is not allowed)so i thought it was just another way to make some money so i went over to the Chester gas station and proceeded to jackhammer a car of which i blew up then i said it wasn't me as i presumed it was illegal(not bannable)so i tried to get away with it of which i the crashed and was loading back in then i was walking round for 5 mins to be crash yet again but i tried loading in to no avail(when  noticed i was banned) my steam link is https://steamcommunity.com/id/66657656857/ and in game name is flamepit in case you want to further discuss my discord name is also flamepit and im very sorry that i broke the rules of which when it happened on Friday UK time i didn't understand it was bannble

this was on the life rp server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2023 9:36 pm
Share: