falsely banned from...

Notifications
Clear all

falsely banned from Unturned rp

conner
(@conner-2)
-What happened/why you were banned: Nutman said that he was getting reports that I was kosing and I robbed a Fresh spawn -Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel like I should be unbanned because I for one never even got a chance to tell my side of the story I was banned without even knowing because I was AFK when it happened. For the robbing a fresh spawn I never robbed a fresh spawn but I did have to kill one but that was because they started punching me for no reason. For the kos that I was falsely banned for I have never kosed anyone on this server I have followed all the rules and if you need any testimony you can have dwarf's, Dr. Disrespects and Showpig1's we all three have been in a call almost the whole time we have been on the server. There is the possibility that people thought I was with crazy who was kosing at the time and I was in the same area. -What server you were banned from: I was banned from the unturned roleplay. -A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199057400931/  
Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 5:44 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Dude admins typically won’t ban without video evidence. Also people saying you don’t kos doesn’t really help. Tbf I’d stop lying and just say sorry because it’ll get you unbanned faster rather than denying it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2021 3:29 pm
conner
(@conner-2)

@vtm The thing is I would be lying if I said sorry because I did nothing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2021 2:11 am
Share: