Falsely banned for ...

Notifications
Clear all

Falsely banned for "combatlogging"

xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

(im not sure whats happening with the other appeal i posted)

So I've been banned for combatlogging. But the thing is, I never got the chance to explain myself.

Three guys attempted to rob me in one of the grocery stores in Life RP. I say "hello fellas" and as I'm searching my inventory for something to pay them with I get immense lag. After a few seconds, I lose connection and end up crashing. It's kind of upsetting the admin instantly bans me without letting me tell him the full story. 

I was having alot of fun on this server so I'd be appreciated if you did unban me. I can understand if the admins cannot take my word for it, and it seems too convenient. I would 100% agree with you, it is. I also personally don't see a ban as a fit punishment even if I did combatlog.

Of course, it is up to you guys if I have to stay banned.

However, I did not combatlog on your server

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844136318/

Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2020 7:12 pm
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

By the way, the last appeal I posted was 5 days ago. An admin responded and said he would unban me if I gave him my steamid.

Sadly, I haven't gotten a response other than "i was sleeping lol" so I'm not sure what is happening with that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2020 7:25 pm
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

Okay, this is getting irritating. I have spoken with a willing admin, yet I am still banned from your server. 

its been a week admins cmon bruh 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2020 2:36 pm
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member
Posted by: @xtyr

Okay, this is getting irritating. I have spoken with a willing admin, yet I am still banned from your server. 

its been a week admins cmon bruh 

the days just keep adding up

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2020 3:11 pm
Only_Teny
(@only_teny)

Dude Just wait it takes 1-6 weeks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2020 7:21 pm
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

@only_teny i already know that, it's the fact an admin contacted me and said he would unban me lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2020 2:24 pm
xtyr
 xtyr
(@xtyr)
Eminent Member

@only_teny please read the actual post before replying

This post was modified 4 years ago by xtyr
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2020 2:25 pm
Share: