False KOS Ban

Notifications
Clear all

False KOS Ban

Ben
 Ben
(@ben)

-What happened/why you were banned?

I ran over Artemis and his brothers gang (Brocav) after they repeatedly shot me and robbed me, leading to be lose over 15k worth of valuables. Furthermore, they robbed me Infront of 2 cops which just stood their and happily watched it happen with no repercussions. I have video proof of this all just say where you need it posted, Thank you.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance?

Illegitimate ban as they engaged with me in a violent and aggressive manner repeatedly and shot me many times after robbing me of many valuables thus I righteously took action against the perpetrators. I have read what Nylex has posted on here as server rules and none of which I have violated. If any thing the cops who stood their watching need to be reprimanded for a form of "corruption" as they allowed willingly to let the robbery take place, followed by a shooting.   

-What server you were banned from?

I was banned for the Life RP for 255,000 seconds which Is over 5 days thus all my property and everything I own will disappear considering I only have 9000 in the bank as most of it is tied in property value and what is stored inside the lockers. 
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TacticalGamering/

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2023 3:51 pm
Share: