False Ban | Griefin...

Notifications
Clear all

False Ban | Griefing | Starring

Starring69
(@starring69)

-What happened/why you were banned So, basically this guy in the video - there's two of us. I was just passing by and I hear someone shooting at a car. As a curious person, I went to go check it out. So I'm sort of a toxic guy so when it exploded I laughed at it because I thought it was funny.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance Ok listen, this video that got me banned does not SHOW ME DAMAGING THE CAR LIKE WHAT THE HECK! You guys went off the fact that I was laughing I'm ngl that is a little stupid. If I did "damage the car" and someone had a legitimate video of me shooting the car then that's what I call a proper ban but going off the smallest strands of evidence I've seen is a bit biased. Not to mention you took the side of the people but didn't give any fair judgment upon me LIKE WHAT IS DIS. Look let me link the video - can you actually see me PHYSICALLY damage the car. No. So why did I get banned?! https://youtu.be/bGggnae4knE I don't want to disrespect you guys but you do see where I'm coming from. Look I may be immature but do you think I'm that stupid to get myself banned like this. I've been playing this game so much and to get roped into something like this hurts tbh. 

-What server you were banned from I was banned from the ingame server.

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2021 7:09 pm
Topic Tags
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member

I have talked with this guy over discord and generally seems really toxic and like he would do it.

also, in the video he was clearly helping po1son destroy the car.

If I remember correctly he was also in the same group as po1son (the griefer) which is a bit suspicious.

-1 rep recommending full ban time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2021 11:25 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Already served time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 10:09 pm
Share: