Evils New Ban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Evils New Ban Appeal

evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

Okay so we were a three-man PD me kled and john. and we were dealing with a six-man bolo 5. I was AFK in cala PD. just chilling. until I heard a loud yell from my mic. I was being told that they have been killed by this bolo five and that I need to get there immediately to arrest them. Without question I ran out of PD and by the time I went to the garages. I saw someone picking up the bolo five. I thought in my head that since this person was getting involved in the situation and I was too far away to warn them. and they have it also been warned by a downed PD that I was going to shoot. I thought it was the go-ahead for me to shot. so I did. I was later banned for Kos. for 60 days.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel I should have a second chance because I thought even though my actions  was justified in a way. I of course will now know that I will run up and take the time to warn the civilian to stop picking up the criminal. I felt it was justified because like I said before, the civilian took the time to enter into the situation by picking up a bowl of five criminal that he just saw kill two cops. I didn't know at the time that person was a civilian. I thought that it was one of the bolo five. This was also during the time when tasers were glitched. I believe that a 60-day ban though Justified because of all my other bans. Is a little to much for this. After speaking to other members of PD and swat  members, they expressed the same reaction that I did. That person was no longer a civilian he was aiding in the crime.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034651890/

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2023 11:03 am
FacelessShadow
(@facelessshadow-2)
Eminent Member

Should be unbanned tbh I hope admins unban you man

Posted : 09/05/2023 3:58 am
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

…..