Evils ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Evils ban appeal

evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

I was banned for sending racist and disrespectful content to a member of the server through discord. I was banned for about 6 months in  Life Rp community for harassment and racism and just having a negative environment in the community.

After reflecting on past actions on the server I am pleading for Redemption in the Unturned Life RP Server Community. In the vast realm of online gaming communities, the Unturned RP server stands as a unique and diverse space where players come together to immerse themselves in a shared gaming experience. Unfortunately, my presence on this server has been marred by instances of racism and harassment, leading to my ban. I begin by acknowledging what i did. Racism and harassment have no place in any community, let alone one built around the concept of role-playing. I recognize that my actions have not only violated the server's rules but have also contributed to a toxic environment that undermines the game itself. Such behavior not only alienates and harms individual players but also tarnishes the overall atmosphere of the server. By engaging in these actions, I inadvertently participated in eroding the sense of enjoyment that should define the server.

In the time since my ban, I have taken it upon myself to reflect on my actions and understand the root causes of my behavior. I have actively sought to educate myself on the impact of racism and harassment, both within and outside the gaming community. Through this process, I have come to realize the importance of empathy, tolerance, and respect for others in fostering a positive gaming environment. It is not enough to merely acknowledge wrongdoing, true redemption lies in a commitment to change. I will actively work towards fostering a more inclusive and welcoming environment. This includes refraining from any form of discriminatory behavior, promoting positive interactions, and actively participating in efforts to maintain a respectful community.

I request the admins of the server to reconsider my ban. I understand the severity of my actions, and I am genuinely remorseful for the negative impact I have had on the community. I am committed to learning from my mistakes, growing as an individual, and contributing positively to the server. Ultimately, I hope to be given a chance for redemption, understanding that actions speak louder than words. I am ready to demonstrate through my conduct that I can be a positive and respectful member of the Unturned RP community, learning from past mistakes to build a better and more inclusive gaming experience for all.

By the way. I have sent the person a did this horrible act to a sincere apology his discord is :jewishcriminal

Life RP

Sincerely,

evil

Discord Link: evil42080

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034651890/

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2024 11:33 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Put it in staff chat 

Posted : 23/01/2024 12:33 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Denied Due to being given countless opportunities in the past and leaving a lasting negative impression on the server that wont be forgotten.

Posted : 23/01/2024 8:36 am
Share: