evil's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

evil's ban appeal

evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

I am writing to appeal my ban from Life RP. I am genuinely sorry for any rule violation or disruptive behavior that led to my ban, and I would like to request other chance to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful player on the server. I was banned for sending raciest and disrespectful content to a member of the server through discord. I truly thought that discord content was totally different that in game content.

I understand that the rules and guidelines of the server are there to maintain a positive gaming experience for all players, and I fully acknowledge my lapse in judgment. It was never my intention to disrupt the community or violate any rules intentionally. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and have learned from my mistakes. I didn't know that discord comments can be used as a ban for in game server. 

To ensure I am a more constructive and considerate player in the future, I will make the following commitments:

1. I will carefully read and abide by the server rules and guidelines to prevent any future rule violations.

2. I will prioritize teamwork and cooperative gameplay to contribute positively to the server's community.

3. I will maintain respectful and appropriate interactions with other players on the server.

4. I will not engage in any actions that negatively affect the server's performance or stability.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban, as I am eager to rejoin the community and contribute positively to the server. I genuinely enjoy playing on your server, and I am committed to making amends for my previous actions.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal, and I hope you can find it in your heart to grant me an other chance. I am eager to make amends, learn from my past mistakes, and continue to be a contributing member of the server. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034651890/

Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2023 10:31 pm
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2023 11:28 pm
evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2023 10:37 pm