Ens1gN's ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Ens1gN's ban appeal

Ens1gN
(@ens1gn)

I was perma banned for KOSing 1 guy and shooting another. I was being followed by those two guys which had an gun in their hands and I told them to stop following me. They kept following me and told me to put my hands up and theyre going to rob me. I downed and killed one of them and the other downed me. I was put into jail after I respawned. I paid my fine and sat there till my jailtime was over. I had lost everything and an cop also checked me if i had anything on me. Then they talked to an admin and told the admin (which i cant remember his name) that i killed both of them and that there was an 3rd guy who i apparently also killed. Yes there was an 3rd guy but he took some stuff from me and left while i was downed. The admin didnt believe my story even though i was not lying.

I made this ban appeal because I think that my perm ban was unfair. The admin was on the other guys side and didnt believe me one word. 

I was banned from Life RP
Link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198806589081/
I hope you guys understand. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2020 2:07 pm
Viktor
(@viktor-2)

Just to let the admins know, I was the guy who he KOSed, and he didn't warn us at all, we didn't even try and approach him we were just walking by and we didn't have our guns equipped, He pulled his weapon out so I tried to pull out mine in self defence and  he shot me, My friend then shot him in response to him trying to kill him. We never even said we were robbing him, we didn't even say to put his hands up. That's just my recount though. You can contact me and my friend through the following discord names: Ordinary Penguin#6322 & JustYourAvgGuy#6300.

Thanks,

Nub

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2020 5:05 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Ban Reduced too 3 Days

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2020 9:45 pm
Share: