Dzeko false ban

Notifications
Clear all

Dzeko false ban

Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

(I´ve got proof of Nero abusing on my gang but it is being ignored by the higher up on gang URP hub so if any head admin wants proof please dm me on discord here is my username --> dzeko777)

-What happened/why you were banned

I´ve gotten false ban for KOS/loop holing gang URP rules

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

for a bit of context I was gang leader of classified and I left temporarily and joined back but was told I wasn´t allowed to interfere in gang quests so I removed my gang fit and left the steam group of the gang so I don´t get banned.

After was just driving around and watching the fight as any other civilian can. I seen gang member from classified downed so I went to revive (which I am 100% allowed to as I am just a regular civilian) after that the quest continued normally and no one was fighting anymore.

I do not understand why I banned as other gang was doing the same few quests ago and even more then I did and no one said anything about it.

I believe this is due to hate to me from Nero (mod that banned me) cause of our personal disagreements (I personally believe that he has done this before as everything I do is being watched by him trying to get me out of the server).

I really enjoy this server and its very frustrating to be abused on consistently while trying to enjoy time with friends. 

-What server you were banned from

Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dzekosprofile/

Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2023 7:55 pm
Share: