Duncan's discord ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Duncan's discord appeal

Duncan
(@duncan)

Oi well howdy again lads let's start with it this ban appeal, shall we? 

Important information to include in your post:
-What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for expressing a bit of a racist/normal topic about equality and races. 

I wrote quote:

"You know I've been thinking, about our humanity, The differences between us, and the actions we do" 

"We all evolved from monkeys, thus we were all equal to each other"

"Yes some of us became white, and some black"

"Then along the way, people became subhuman which lead to the creation of gypsies, and gay people as well as furries and other weird species" 

"Gypsies just started stealing, and gay people have a mental disorder which they think makes them special, and furries are just fucking kids"

*I have putten a picture of a white guy there with another white guy that looked like a black guy*

-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/given a second chance

I feel like banning me for that was a bit off considering it wasn't breaking any sort of a rule or TOS, just discussing the problem in today's world while I just gave myself a simple question "What happened to us? and why are there a lot of weird people"

Yeah, the picture might feel racist, but even then it was a joke, and why would discord TOS care about a white guy who has black paint on his face? 

So in my case, it wasn't a racist but rather a topic discussion about human normality and equality.

I know thin ice, but like I said this was kinda unfair to my case for banning me for something that wasn't breaking any rules from Nylex or TOS.

-What server you were banned from

Nylex discord

-A link to your discord profile

Duncan#6395

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2022 10:24 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

denied shad up duncan lmao

Posted : 04/09/2022 11:52 am
Share: