Notifications
Clear all

Duncan's Ban appeal on discord

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Important information to include in your post:
-What happened/why you were banned/ 

Ok, Let's start from the beginning. I've been banned for ban evading, I have no idea how long, it was 3 days I've been muted for saying a racial slur when I was still on the discord, and the story goes that, one of the users from a discord posted a crashing video which I pinged a staff member to ban him. Sadly in that message, I used a bad word. Which I wasn't aware of at that moment, and get muted. Later banned for early spoken reason ban evade.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Probably I would like to apologize for the ban evading even tho I had no acknowledgment of knowing I've done this act since like I said my account was muted the whole time, and no actions were made whatsoever while being muted that time. As well I accept if this appeal won't unban me or won't help me in any situation. It's an apology for these acts such as ban evading or whatever reason and for saying bad words which comply with the rules of the TOS, it wouldn't happen next time or again. (if some "next time" is still here) I'm sure as well taking full responsibility for all these acts.

Thank you for reading this ban.

SPOILER ALERT: Why didn't Doctor Strange bargain with Thanos in Avengers:  Endgame? - Quora 

(The whole text might be wacked sorry for that) 

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2021 10:20 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You were not muted for saying any racial slurs as I was the one who banned you, You out of no where called someone the F Slur which is against our rules. It doesn't matter what they did, 2 wrongs don't make one right.

I don't know why you're saying you didn't know how long the mute was for as I told you how long you were muted for, or that you weren't aware of the message as it was very clear and I muted you say 5 minutes after you sent it, Giving you a good chunk of time to delete the message.

You personally have been talked to on multiple occasions for breaking our rules and threatened to be perm banned from the discord if you continue, What a surprise. You continued. Instead of me straight up banning you which I very well could have, I muted you for a week. Instead of you waiting that week, you mute evaded. That led to you being perm banned from the discord. I don't know why you're lying in the appeal saying you didn't know you were mute evading? I think you'll know if you arnt on your main account anymore due to you not having access to any of the channels that you would've had on your main account. If you're going to try and appeal a discord ban, It's best to not lie or make up excuses. For someone who has been in the community for what, 5 years? I would expect better. 

Denied due to Homophobic Slurs, Racism, and icing to the cake, Ban Evading.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2021 7:09 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You were not muted for saying any racial slurs as I was the one who muted you, You out of no where called someone the F Slur which is against our rules. It doesn't matter what they did, 2 wrongs don't make one right.

I don't know why you're saying you didn't know how long the mute was for as I told you how long you were muted for, or that you weren't aware of the message as it was very clear and I muted you say 5 minutes after you sent it, Giving you a good chunk of time to delete the message.

You personally have been talked to on multiple occasions for breaking our rules and threatened to be perm banned from the discord if you continue, What a surprise. You continued. Instead of me straight up banning you which I very well could have, I muted you for a week. Instead of you waiting that week, you mute evaded. That led to you being perm banned from the discord. I don't know why you're lying in the appeal saying you didn't know you were mute evading? I think you'll know if you arnt on your main account anymore due to you not having access to any of the channels that you would've had on your main account. If you're going to try and appeal a discord ban, It's best to not lie or make up excuses. For someone who has been in the community for what, 5 years? I would expect better. 

Denied due to Homophobic Slurs, Racism, and icing to the cake, Ban Evading.  

This post was modified 3 years ago by Robert O Flanko
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2021 7:09 am
Share: