dont look on try 2 ...

Notifications
Clear all

dont look on try 2 look at this one its better

stefan__382
(@stefan__382)

-What happened/why you were banned kos 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i feal like shuld get a second chance becuase i thought that we was robbing the guy so we was telling him to put his gun and shut up but he dident want to litsen and i was tierd off that so i just waned to leav becuase of the rp senerio so we dont get arested so my friend downed him and i finished him and then we go away then i get baned of kos i dident know that will count ass kos but iam very sorry and i like to get back on the server and this was my first time braking a rule of the rules and id like to be forgiven and unbaned so i can proof to you guys that it will not hapen agin and i love to play on the rp server i spend my days on there and i will be very glad if you just give me a seconde chance so i can proof that i wont kos and i regret doing that becuase i have nothing to do becuase i cant play on my favorit server the life rp so i beg you guys to unbane me
-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199200551443

Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2021 11:03 am
Share: