Donkey2G's Re-Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Donkey2G's Re-Appeal

Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS it's a perm ban but, I was told by admins to appeal it.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: First off this is not why I should be unbanned for KOS, I've already made a appeal for that so check that out. I've been asked to justify 9 other bans I have on record, I find it strange that I have to do that but, it's most likely they want to know if I have an intent to roleplay. I do not have a great memory of all of those bans I can remember 3 but, admins can most likely always check their database or something. I'll start off with the biggest factor, my alting ban. I was banned for KOS (like this time) and had no clue why. But prior to this I was already using two accounts to play on but I had no ban so admins found it acceptable. Then I was banned for KOS and got angry and confused I remember when I kosed one time but that was only 1 person and I cant remember who or where or when I kosed this so called person so what did I do? I hopped on my alternate account that I play on. I usually play for fun not really to progress unlike now where I have friends and that. I was playing for like an hour or something not sure, got robbed a-lot a moderator Larry banned me like always (haha). I was banned, and appealed I understand my actions for that so I appealed for that and it got accepted. My other ban was for Kos well the 3 I remember were all KOS. I robbed somebody, they didn't drop their stuff so I shot them after the third warning which is all fine and dandy but, what LAZE didn't like was the fact that I ran down the street which wasn't far at all it sounds far but it was like 5 steps to check if PD was running to the sit as I was in panic, I saw none and shot him that is the reason why I shot him because I didn't want him to tell PD as I thought there was NLR ha and I tried to explain but then Larry and Laze banned me... Another time I remember was when I was at my mansion I use to have and some person came and killed larry and this other person. I wasn't in there group so I couldn't KOS him, but I had prior stated that KOS is allowed on my island but, to no effect he was technically off the island even though on my screen he was still on my dock but I guess that doesn't count so I get banned again... So yea that's it this is very long but sorry I cant remember all of them but because Lucid and Larry requested I felt like I had to make this. I would like to say I do feel sorry for all those actions but I just cant justify all of them.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930021205/

I understand if this doesn't get accepted but I really feel my current ban is just completely unfair...

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2023 4:26 am
Share: