Donkey2G's ban Appe...

Notifications
Clear all

Donkey2G's ban Appeal

Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS in a scene at the school in Unlimited URP.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Well first off, I was banned for KOS. I will break down what happened. I was walking around trying to roleplay then I hear loads of gunshots so I walk over, I see multiple dead people lying around and begin to revive a Police Officer dead on the ground. One of the gunman (aka larry) gave me multiple warnings to not revive the officer, that is initiation so I pulled out my gun and shot him, immediately I was banned but it said :unspecified I then tried to join back later then it was renamed to KOS.
I truly think this ban is unjustified as the fact many other members of the Unlimited URP community have done the same without getting banned or being complained by people for doing the wrong thing.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex's Unlimited URP (Life roleplay)

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930021205/

-PS I think rules need to be updated to make things a lot clearer especially for new players who haven't been in the server for a while to read the rules, but it misses a lot of information and they get banned a lot.

Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2023 7:33 am
H4GAMES reacted
LarryLawton
(@larry)

You failed to mention the fact that you have 9 bans on record and have even been banned for alting, In my opinion you have no intent to RP  and should not be given another chance even though I said this was not appealable I will leave this appeal to another staff member to decided what to do with you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2023 11:57 am
LUCID
(@lucid)

I think you should re appeal and justify the other 9 bans 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/01/2023 12:54 pm
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

@lucid Why do I have to justify other bans when im tryna justify the reason I got banned this time? I already justified the other times when I appeal Im tryna justify it now?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/01/2023 1:15 pm
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2023 6:42 am
Jesse Pinkman
(@mrtucket)
Trusted Member

-rep is a douchbag and an annoying little kid and likes to kos

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2023 7:58 am
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

-rep I agree 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/01/2023 8:05 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-rep, super annoying and loves to constantly break rules and make everyones lives harder

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2023 11:46 pm
H4GAMES reacted
Share: