Donkey2G / BigBrain...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Donkey2G / BigBrain / Janeiro | Appeal (6th time or something)

Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS, the description of it whenever I try to join notes that it isn't appealable, but due to some leniency I was later notified that I could still appeal. Nevertheless as I have stated many times, I walked outside my apartment complex after many shots were rang out, to see what the situation was. A massive shootout was falling out, (PD vs Larry's Group) although having some beef with the PD that were dead on the ground I still wanted to see the downfall of Larry's Group so I attempted to heal a officer when I was warned and threatened that if I tried to heal the police I would be shot and killed. That statement was clearly a threat so with my knowledge of the game rules I knew I could retaliate and that I did shooting Larry with my Lever Action Shotgun then within 30 seconds (not a joke) I was banned.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: To start off, I feel like this is completely unfair! Many people within the server have done the exact same thing I have and not got penalised. With a great comprehension of the server rules, (having read them many times) I don't fail roleplay ever now. Informed by the server admins that I have 9 bans on record that I should justify I feel is wrong as if I haven't justified them before would I have even been here no? I would be banned even before this, I do understand that when I joined the server I was a bit braindead wanting to just get as much loot as possible by cutting corners (kossing, mass robbing etc;) but I have since understood that is wrong and unacceptable which brings us to this situation a clear injustice. I have even been told that my situation is a bit of a grey area as well which I do realise so take your time and, please see through my statements and information to conclude whether or not I should be unbanned or not. PS DISCORD TAG IS - Illumina#6856

-What server you were banned from: Life RP|Heists|Cops|Jobs|UnturnedRoleplay.com

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930021205/

Topic starter Posted : 21/04/2023 4:09 pm
daddy e1lfo
(@daddy-e1lfo)

+rep good player 

Posted : 21/04/2023 4:14 pm
Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

booga

Topic starter Posted : 21/04/2023 5:05 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+rep shouldn't be banned after being warned. admin bias ngl

Posted : 22/04/2023 11:03 am
daddy e1lfo and Sloz reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Accepted, however this is your final chance. NO coming back after the next ban, be good!

Posted : 22/04/2023 3:35 pm
Share: