Donkey2G Appeal (3r...

Notifications
Clear all

Donkey2G Appeal (3rd Time)

Sloz
 Sloz
(@sloz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was banned for KOS, basically I hear shots I go to them and see multiple dead PD officers, so I go to revive one. Larry (gunman) warned me to to stop reviving, which is initiation so I grab my gun and kill him, I get banned for unspecified which I thought was a mistake at first then I join back and it's for KOS.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: To me and others in the situation it should be really clear that I am in the right here, multiple players shoot people after being warned and nobody cares but the moment I do it I get banned. Warnings count as initiation so I had the right to shoot, I've been told that since it wasn't a robbery I shouldn't of done that but, trust me I know you have done it and you can do it. So please take the time to carefully review this, my ban has stated it's not appealable due to my multiple bans on record but, I have justified them before and asked again so look for my other two appeals I have made it should make it clearer as-well. I hope my explanation of the situation for the people that weren't there can aid me to be unbanned.

-What server you were banned from: Unlimited URP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198930021205/

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2023 6:22 am
H4GAMES
(@h4games)
Trusted Member Customer

-rep so cringe 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2023 5:24 pm
Share: