Diglett's Ban Appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Diglett's Ban Appeal #2

Diglett
(@diglett)

-What happened/why you were banned

My groupmates and I were robbing a guy named "Ens1gn". Once we had left the crime scene, he called 911, reported he got robbed and we were wanted. We were driving around and bumped into the police recruit Ivar. Ivar said, "Get out of the car x2, don't make this harder than it is supposed to be, stop the car and get out." We got out thinking we were going to be arrested and the guy named Stevechoochoo had his gun out, so we assumed he was helping Ivar. We shot both of them since we thought it would be resisting arrest and would be allowed. After that situation, we got both of their guns and left. After that, I logged off because it was late, and found out, that I was banned.  (This was from my other ban appeal) 

I was banned for "KOS".

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

After thinking day and night about the situation, it was purely KOS. I would like to be given a second chance because I am deeply sorry for what I have done the past few days. I have talked to the people I have KOSed and have apologized. I have only been banned once (Free Building) and I have learned from my mistakes at that time. After this incident, I will read over the rules once again, to get familiar with them. I will now act carefully in everything I do on the server. I have been playing this server for 6 months (on and off). I really enjoy the server and I would like to be able to play on it again.  

-What server you were banned from

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198988450382/

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2021 3:33 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Reduced to 2 weeks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2021 6:36 pm
Diglett reacted