Dan's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Dan's Ban Appeal

Dan
 Dan
(@dan-7)

I was Banned for exploiting.

First off I was not aware that Doing The glitch Was counted as exploiting as it did not require any external Programs, however I should of asked an Admin about that in the first place, I am extremely apologetic about my actions, And I will Never do a glitch or exploit again and if I am not sure if it is allowed or not I will make sure to Ask an Admin next time, thank you for taking the time to read my appeal, I am very disapointed that I did this without asking anyone if it was allowed or not and I would comepley understand a wipe and permenant blacklist from pd as even though i wasent aware that what i was doing was bannable and if i am not unbanned is there any chance it could be a certain ammount of time rather than permanantly as i would love to play and enjoy the server again.

I was banned of Life RP

https://steamcommunity.com/id/dansteamasd/

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2023 9:01 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

You might have a chance if you didn't alt 50 times

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2023 9:39 am
tgc
 tgc
(@tgc)
Eminent Member

@gamefanatic007 shows dedication to the server 🥶

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2023 11:33 am
Dan
 Dan
(@dan-7)

@gamefanatic007 first off it was only 3 times, seconds im donating my nylex and it shows how dedicated i am to being on the server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2023 6:11 pm
Dan
 Dan
(@dan-7)

@tgc 🔥

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2023 6:12 pm
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

@dan-7  
Wow man you donated they should unban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2023 9:08 pm
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

@dan-7 Thats even dumber, you donated and EXPLOITED. It's not gonna work bro go home

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/10/2023 3:55 am
Share: