Dakota Discord Unba...

Notifications
Clear all

Dakota Discord Unban 2 years comin

Dakota88
(@dakota88)
Eminent Member Customer

Important information to include in your post:
-What happened/why you were banned: Animal Cruelty (A Stupid mistake)

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:I believe I should be unbanned from the discord because over the year long ban I was able to mature and own up to my mistakes and all I ask is a i get a second chance to not only redeem myself but also become a functional community member. I did this month ago but no one responded don't wanna spam so sorry.

-What server you were banned from: Discord Server

-A link to your steam profile Dakota#6390  |  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972409665/

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2023 3:37 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Dont un an him, no one like this guy just sends animal cruelty and expects to be unbanned. Don’t even cap it hasn’t been 2 years. Only one. There is no excuse for sending something like that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2023 8:56 am
Dakota88
(@dakota88)
Eminent Member Customer

@ieatbanana I made an honest mistake a stupid 1 thing that I have spent a year repenting on I've never met you and dun you no harm so please ? I say two cause I round up a year and 8 month but I can say that they can check.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2023 9:51 am
Dakota88
(@dakota88)
Eminent Member Customer

@ieatbanana "Sends" implies and I sent it loads when in fact it was only one stupid meme that I found funny and obviously others didn't share you have a habit of going to discord Unban appeals and commenting on them. Furthermore, I doubt you have much founding on what happen you just see it raw and read the reason and decided from there "Eminent Member" So please don't be so quick to judge and hear me out thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2023 9:54 am
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Im free to replie on any application. It is not a habit. I’m not a moderator either so I don’t care.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2023 11:22 am
Dakota88
(@dakota88)
Eminent Member Customer

@ieatbanana Great for you But I just don't understand why you need to comment when we don't know each other with that in mind. Hello nice to meet you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2023 3:29 pm
Share: