crackerdudeman's ba...

Notifications
Clear all

crackerdudeman's ban appeal

NukeBoy HawkServers.co
(@nukeboy-hawkservers-co)

-What happened/why you were banned: hello, which ever admin/staff is reading this, I'll admit that being corrupt hasn't been my best of days, I used to be in the pd you see, and I met these guys who were really nice, and so I decided to help them out by giving a SMALL amount of resources to them. I wasn't only corrupt however, I also helped a lot of people out.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I feel as if I should get a second chance, because I feel getting banned is a bit too harsh, I should at the very most get jailed for a bit and get kicked out of the pd. I wasn't only bad, I've helped a lot of people.
-What server you were banned from: I was banned from Nylex's life rp server.
-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NukeBoy_Original/  

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 4:09 pm
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Wasn't corrupt? YOU GAVE THEM CONTRABAND FROM THE LOCKERS WHICH WE HAD COLLECTED FROM CRIMINALS COMMITTING MURDER, ROBBERIES, KOS, MASS KOS. " I only helped people out" MY ASS. " I should be jailed for a bit an kicked out of the PD " You read the police rules you knew the rules you broke the rules. Like any rules on the server you get banned and then you appeal. If you get a second chance I don't think anyone would consider you being in the PD ever again. And no one will go easy on you because you used to be in the PD.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 4:29 pm
NukeBoy HawkServers.co
(@nukeboy-hawkservers-co)

@xilac I know, I know, but I did admit that I was corrupt, and I also said that I shouldn't be in the pd if I get a second chance, im sorry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2020 5:01 pm
Larry
(@larry-carson)
Eminent Member

He is turely sorry i really do think that he is sorry about what he did everyone in the world deserves a second chance!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2020 5:25 pm
Share: