Cparkers epic appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cparkers epic appeal!!!

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Owning a Blacklight Helmet

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think I should get another chance because I believe that I have actually changed in the months after my ban. I know that just saying that doesn't really help my case, but in my perspective, I have definitely changed for the better, at least in one way or another. The 2nd reason I believe I should be unbanned is that, while I know I've talked about it before, my ban was set for way too long. Now that I know the true reason for my long ban, It still doesn't make sense. A year ban started by a helmet and lengthened cause the staff team was fed up with me. Now don't get me wrong, I can see why you fellas would give me a longer ban time. But come on, a year? Even for what I did? I'll bring up this example again, People who have KOSed and FRPed have gotten shorter ban times. I used to know people who did a ton of stuff yet only got a few months, max. Another reason I believe I should be unbanned is that a good amount of people that remember me or were at least upset with me have mostly forgiven me or just stopped caring. My point is that the lesson has been taught, the example has been made. Get over it.

-What server you were banned from: Liferp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2023 6:44 pm
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

Parker is very kool 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2023 6:47 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep unban 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2023 6:57 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Ban time reduced to 15 days from now. You are however on short leash, make sure you have changed before playing again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2023 7:02 pm
Share: