Cparker's ban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Cparker's ban appeal!!!

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Owning a Blacklight Helmet

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I believe I should be given another chance because of a few reasons. The first reason is that my ban was set for a year, for having a helmet. That doesn’t make sense, especially when there's people who do real bannable shit and aren’t even banned for a year. The second reason I've got is that Riley, the person who did the do, is over it and has realized how stupid the ban was. Third reason is that the helmet caused no harm, while yes you could say “Oh you could sell it!!!!” and that's reasonable to say, but other than that, it was harmless. I do hate going back on that helmet but I had to mention it. Something I want to add is that I probably don't know the full reason why I was banned for a year. However, from my perspective(and from what I remember), all I was banned for was that helmet, so going back to my first reason, the length of my ban still confuses me. For example, I understand a month ban, I would have gotten behind a 3 month ban, I even could have understood a 6 month ban, but that's stretching it. My point is that for what I did the length of my ban should have been much shorter, probably being over by now. Sorry about this being kinda all over the place I was doing other stuff while writing it.

-What server you were banned from: Liferp!!

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2022 10:00 pm
idot nofaec
(@nofacestudios)
Eminent Member

omg how dare you own a helmet very bad perm ban for you

Posted : 26/12/2022 8:30 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

From what i recall, the hiding the helmet was just the straw that broke the camels back.

EVERYTHING you did before that semented you as a classic unwanted player, even being on the verge of a NITRP ban the day before.

Denied, i have no reason to think you have changed and are actually going to play the server the intended way and not just rely on technicalities to do grey area rule breaking once more.

Posted : 29/12/2022 4:25 pm
You reacted
Share: