Could I get unbanne...

Notifications
Clear all

Could I get unbanned?

Beaky123
(@beaky123)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

First off, this happened a very long time ago, probably like a year ago and I wish to be unbanned. I got banned because I did one KoS and afterwards I started to punch a window ( it did no damage ) and I got banned 🙁

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Well, I was a very immature kid and I feel like I should get a 2nd chance because  I am more mature now and I wont KoS.
-What server you were banned from

I think it was Canada+ Roleplay, but I can't join any server I think?
-A link to your steam profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dexozman/

And one thing to keep in mind, I got banned for I think 2years? And I only need to wait 137 days to get unbanned 😀

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2017 6:33 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Beaky,

Thanks for posting this. I don't see a reason why we can't unban you. Anyone else got any input?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2017 6:59 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't see why not either, I'll unban you right now:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/02/2017 1:19 pm
oliverthegood
 oliverthegood
(@oliverthegood)
New Member Guest

-what happend/why you were banned

my reason was that i play on this roleplay server i didnt know that i had so many scrap metal on me and i did drop some but then many people come and trying to pick it up i didnt want they to do that so then i say stop picking up my loot they didnt stop so had no chose to kill them then this kid comd to the admin and sayd this dude that is me he is kiling everyone but had no chose so i was banned for life time and i liked that server so much.

-why you feel you should get unbanned/gave a second chance

Well I was i good kid playing hanging out with friends adn i think i should get a 2nd chance because im more mature than he is and i wont kos anymore.

-What server where you banned from

I think it was gang roleplay bootleg RP?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336203993/

And one thing i think it was a ban for lifetime i think i dont know?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2018 4:12 pm
oliverthegood
 oliverthegood
(@oliverthegood)
New Member Guest

-what happend/why you were banned

my reason was that i play on this roleplay server i didnt know that i had so many scrap metal on me and i did drop some but then many people come and trying to pick it up i didnt want they to do that so then i say stop picking up my loot they didnt stop so had no chose to kill them then this kid comd to the admin and sayd this dude that is me he is kiling everyone but had no chose so i was banned for life time and i liked that server so much.

-why you feel you should get unbanned/gave a second chance

Well I was i good kid playing hanging out with friends adn i think i should get a 2nd chance because im more mature than he is and i wont kos anymore.

-What server where you banned from

I think it was gang roleplay bootleg RP?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336203993/

And one thing i think it was a ban for lifetime i think i dont know?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2018 4:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

wtaf

You're posting a ban appeal for a completely different server network on a reply to a ban appeal that is over a year old.

how on earth did you end up here XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2018 11:21 pm
Alex ✓ reacted
Share: