Clow's Appeal / Apo...

Notifications
Clear all

Clow's Appeal / Apology

Clow
 Clow
(@clow)

-What happened/why you were banned

I was ban for "KOS (Kill On Sight) which happened when I robbed someone he said he is bringing a friend which isn't in his GROUP and I said that is perfectly fine it was me and a gang member -Cloudy- He jumped out the car and we told him it was a robbery one of them dropped their things but the other one ran and got in his friend's car which his friend got out of and the other friend which wasn't meant to be in his group came from the subway and he went to his friends car and left which in game if your not in someone's group you can't go in their car he went and left we told him to come back and I downed him because I thought he still had some things with him but he didn't I downed him and my gang teammate revived him on the spot because we saw he had nothing than he reported it as Kill on Sight (KOS) which he only showed the part when I killed him not the part where he went in his "Friends car" and he now saying he can't provide the full video as he is going on holidays and he is in another country. 

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel like I should be given a second chance because I haven't been ban before, I always follow the rules, I didn't mean it, And now I know that if I rob someone and they run I can't kill them if they come back. (If I am wrong please correct me) I am very very sorry about my action and the people that I have effected, I have read over the rules again and now I think I am mature enough to get unban from Nylex and have fun! If any questions please dm me Ayri#9230

-What server you were banned from

NYLEX LIFE RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809174479/

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2021 12:38 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Well you admit to killing the guy because you thought he had something on him (bodychecking) you are not allowed to do that, wait out the ban

-lucid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 12:56 am
Clow
 Clow
(@clow)

@lucid

No, I was continuing the robbery from where he ran away I am pretty sure if someone flees a robbery and you see him again your allowed to kill him and revive him after you finished looting. I mean it isn't fair because reading threw others applications Messilover got 2 bans within the same month and both got appealed accepted. I haven't gotten. Ban for like 1 year now my second ban and this is my first appeal. If he got accepted twice, I think it is fair everyone gotten a chance and he even admitting to kos.. I think it is fair if everyone got a chance, You denied him but then he got accepted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 9:30 am
Share: