Clear all

[Solved] Cats ban appeal

weejameso
(@weejono)
Eminent Member Customer

Server: Life RP
Discord: Jameso#805

Link to steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197650051/

So, I was previously banned for alting (a year ago) and the other day I rejoined the server and realised I had been unbanned or my ban ran out. I was playing the server 100% normally bought a car was looking for a house and talking to old friends when thx4food pops up in chat and says something along the lines of "you've overstayed cat"

I regret alting, I do, I want to just play the server normally and I feel that day and a half I was unbanned I have proven that. I miss friends on the server. All I'm saying is people change. Its been a year. I feel as if I am ready to rejoin the community, I've been told countless times before "alting is a perm ban" but i know people who have previously alted then been unbanned. Not only that thx4food did say "you can appeal at ..." so I figured id give it a shot. Listen even if this appeal doesn't get accepted id appreciate more than just a the usual alting is a perm response, maybe you're following rules or maybe the admin team just don't want me back, either way please consider this appeal. I am sorry.

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2022 4:21 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, hope to hear good things about your return.

Posted : 23/06/2022 10:12 pm
weejameso
(@weejono)
Eminent Member Customer

@thx_4_food i appreciate it big time, you will.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2022 7:56 am
Share: