casian unban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

casian unban appeal

casian2323213
(@casian2323213)
New Member Customer
What happened/why you were banned: Mass KOS

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I would like to start this off by saying that I am sorry for what I did and that i feel really stupid about the actions that I have committed. I am aware that I have destroyed a lot of people's experiences by my inabillity to read the rules properly and to roleplay in general. The main reason as to why I was this incompetent is because I have virtually no experience playing this server. My friends tried explaining the rules to me, as my understanding of english is not that good and I followed them accordingly until I was left alone. I panicked many times while being robbed or when robbing someone else and did not respect the general rules, like giving warnings before engaging. I would like to mention that I have been very active on my friend's discord server, watching their share screens and learning how to roleplay accordingly and enjoy it. I completely understand that every act of KOS that I committed was apart of my own order of actions and that I was not respecting the members of this server, neither was I respecting the general staff that warned me about my deranged actions. Now, from the point of view from the moderator who is reading this, you might have seen a lot of appeals that sound like this and are probably used to lame excuses and other immature stuff. As of right now, by writing this I understand that the state of my account is at your will. It might not happened often but I actually consider that I have understood this server's rules these past few days. You probably won't believe that people can change this fast, so I propose this upon you: consider giving me a final chance at proving that I am now a competent player and if I fail to upkeep my status, ban me permanently, as I understand you wanting to sustain the integrity of this server. Apart form this, and as a sidenote, I would like to mention that I had a lot of fun being apart of the community these past few days. I find it genuinely interesting and captivating to engage with so many people at a time. If you choose to be merciful towards my case, please consider giving me a second (a final) chance at proving my competence.

-What server you were banned from: Nylex's Life RP

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2024 8:34 pm
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2024 6:04 pm
jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

+rep very good guy