OVERGROWN server pl...

Notifications
Clear all

OVERGROWN server plz unbanned me

ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

ok this is about a few days ago.Me and my friend are making a base at overgrown 3 and there is a feast i mean vehcile feast and then i just shot 4 people with matemorez and they don't know that area was having a feast then he don't belive that it was a feast and then.He report me on here FORUM and i got banned got unspecify i don't know what it cal but can u unbanned me cuz that guys is problem mistake and this is miss understanding and plz i hope u read this thx so much if u unbanned me i hope may god blacing your guys i mean you nylex and your stuff cya later this is my id steam  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370242931/ that is my steam profile plz unbanned me i hope may god blacing u again XD hahahahahahaha  cya mate at OVERGROWN SERVER MY NAME IS HITLER ON STEAM PROFILE

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2017 1:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Who was the one that reported you?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2017 11:26 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I have seen Hitler in-game, he is a good community member and I have seen him role-play many times!

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 12:37 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

i dont know who banned me cuz there is 2 admin in there  XD i cant even choose it against D4NKING or pikefisherman

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2017 5:04 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

thx about_30_NINJAS

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2017 5:05 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

i dont even remember his name i forgot seens i play and get banned i try to solved it up how to appeal it now i know what to do so it take long time to report i dont even know u have a website

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2017 5:06 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

See nylex, this is the stuff I was talking about in my post. I left another example but I think u didn't check it, please do so and let me know, thanks 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2017 8:55 pm
Captain Autismo
(@captain-autismo)
Eminent Member Customer

hitler is a horrible person ingame.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2017 7:12 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I asked who reported you not banned you, I'd like to take a look at the report to see what got you banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2017 9:50 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

i don't remember  nylex sorry cuz this is 4 weeks ago I forgot to report

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 1:13 pm
Share: