bop's ban appeal be...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] bop's ban appeal because its been over 2 weeks...

Bop
 Bop
(@bop-2)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: A really long time ago, an ex staff member called riley, blew up my kolibri because I abused it, at that time we were chill with each other, but after he blew up my kolibri, we got into an argument and we both got mad at each other and I said some things I shouldn't have, such as a transphobic word, which I deeply regret because it was wrong and I have realised the mistake which I've made and bettered myself. I fully understand my mistakes which I have made in the past, and I am ready to move on with the community if the admins have it in their heart to forgive me. Around the time this happened, I was still stupid and immature, I've matured more now and understand there is consequences to my actions.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I think I deserve a second chance because I have matured and realised people can do what they want with their bodies, and saying these offensive words to people have no point because at the end of the day, there are consequences and the offender has gained nothing, so I fully understand what I have done and I am ready to move past these mistakes. Also, I've been playing liferp since 2021, and I was an active member of the liferp community and I really want to come back to the liferp community because I've missed it, and the people in it, I deeply apologise for my mistakes many months ago, they will not repeat.

-What server you were banned from: I was banned from the URP gang hub, nylex discord server and Liferp

-A link to your steam profile: ! Bop#1974 steam is:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/youjustgotbeamedyouninja/

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2023 5:01 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

free up bro

Posted : 08/05/2023 10:08 am
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

free my manzz (its mclovin)

Posted : 08/05/2023 3:21 pm
Bop