Blue Shirt Guys Unb...

Notifications
Clear all

Blue Shirt Guys Unban Appeal

BlueShirtGuy
(@blueshirtguy)
Eminent Member

Colourinq may say I’m wrong but please, believe me, It all started when I was in my friend’s car, we were driving around and somebody threatened us so I got out of the car and I then right-clicked and backed up so I never hit them. My friend then told me to just forget it and get in the car. I followed his orders and got in the car, we then drove to PD. We both got out of the car and somebody came over to PD. I was trying to joke around and followed him with a knife. I pretended to stab him as I did to the person 1 minute ago. I did this to him about 5 times. Then my group member said just leave him alone. I was about to stop when I miss clicked I tried to back up but it was too late. I then stabbed him and KOSed him on accident. I feel I should be unbanned/given a second chance because I have played over 200 hours on this server and helped a lot of new people. I also have never done something bannable(that I remember of). I got banned on Life RP and my steam profile is  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199189321857/

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2021 12:42 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Going to deny this as looking into it, you were unbanned, then mass VDMed. Appeal again to get unbanned for the VDM.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2021 8:58 am
Share: