Blue Infernos 2nd P...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Blue Infernos 2nd Perm ban appeal

Blue inferno
(@blue-inferno)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned  I was banned for mass vdm i dont have the clip but the clip was i ran 2 people over i got rebanned for it after being unbanned idk why i was unbanned but i logged on and was running the 2 people over was apparently so close toghther but the first time i revided him it wasnt in the clip cuz it wasa edited and he was in the middle of the road entering the mall legit nothing i could do second time was a good 30 minutes after i was in my truck going to buy stuff for my shop it was the same guy and that time i didnt revive him bc hes done it twice now 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i mean its a fun server and ye i did vdm i notice that but 30 minutes apart and the guy is standing on the road isnt really my fault 
-What server you were banned from Life RP
-A link to your steamprofile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199078077617/

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2022 4:53 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

You got Perm Banned by Riley and you know fine well why.

Posted : 21/08/2022 4:51 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

DENIED -

I don't want someone like you on our servers, go play some where else, borderline paedophilic behaviour even if it was a "joke".

Posted : 21/08/2022 4:53 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

You we're rebanned for the VDM you were never unbanned for, you were meant to still be banned, and I personally rebanned you for the doxxing.

Posted : 21/08/2022 4:54 pm
Blue inferno
(@blue-inferno)
Eminent Member

@xilac-2 i was unbanned for the doxing i appealed that XD

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2022 1:22 am
Blue inferno
(@blue-inferno)
Eminent Member

@xilac-2 XD bro gets mad cuz sum1 kissed him in life rp 

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2022 1:26 am
Share: