Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] ben apel

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: homophobia (said i dont like riley cuz he is gay)
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: It was a situation where i got scammed by riley and got angy and he asked me why dont i like him and i  said cuz u are gay as a joke i didnt mean it i just said it as a joke i didnt know he will take it that seriously to ban me i relly wanna play lie rp again with my friends atleast lower my ban to 10 days or something please im very sorry for what i said to riley since it was a gang war too i was kinda pressed and said it but i promise that i didnt mean to be homophobic by any way when saying that and i promise i wont say anything homophobic anymore i just want to play the server again with my really nice friends please (:::
-What server you were banned from: Life rp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2022 8:58 pm
Wael
 Wael
(@wael)
Estimable Member

bro i am sorry u got admin abused like me i did something fun and out of nowhere nexx extends it to 6 days then a perm ban now i am permbanned]

Posted : 27/08/2022 9:21 am
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

@wael Why are u complaining about something u deserved on every appeal like stfu already??

Posted : 27/08/2022 10:09 am
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, this is your last chance. Be good.

Posted : 31/08/2022 6:20 pm
Share: