Being banned for un...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Being banned for unspecified

topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

I was banned for frp even though I was not the one frping so it all started when we robbed 1 guy we waited 5 mins and did it to 2 other people apparently that's mass rob according to trial mod Zahn , So while we where robbing Preston came up and started shooting us he shoots back and killed him he kept coming back 10 times at least which this is where Mass Kos comes in these are the two topics Zahn said we where banned for but again I was banned for unspecified 

I think this is really unfair because we robbed 3 people for once and if Preston did not keep coming back over and over and shooting us <-- (FRP For Real) then this would have never happened Trial mod Zahn did not listen to us he just believed Preston ( Was Not Even On The Server When This Happened) because he was in the police I am sure nothing happened to Preston and This is why I think I deserve a second chance because we took the ban from something Preston called, of course, I will not try to get in shoot outs with police anymore because someone higher above believes police over civs 

Banned From: Life RP

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oherntc

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2020 10:12 pm
Topic Tags
Fisher
(@fisher)

You and your group stays out. I explained in discord why you got banned and not Zahn issued the ban alone, i had input in there aswell. And btw, Preston is banned aswell.

Verdict: Stays banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 10:18 pm
nightnight05
(@nightnight05)
New Member Customer

@fisher i have do nothing and ban me for?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 10:49 pm
preston
(@preston-2)
New Member Customer

fail RP died a lot I'm losing pd equipment kosing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 12:23 am
topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

well im fine if he is banned and stays banned just like me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2020 12:48 am
topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

@fisher what can I do to get unbanned this is the only good RP server out there I have played since the first video was made and I have never done anything to get in trouble I have donated to help the server run and I don't know what else to do,  ill never do anything like this if so u can permaban me I just don't want to wait a year so I can play another time and please give me an answer not I don't care. sincerely Mark the Orginal 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/oherntc

u probably won't need that but I'm going to leave it anyway 

This post was modified 4 years ago by topdog999999
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2020 2:46 am
topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

nvm i just read what u said in discord well I'm not getting unbanned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2020 3:04 am
Zahn
 Zahn
(@katyusha)
Estimable Member

Whenever I ban, I don't put in a reason during the ban command. My reasons are listed in our archive chat for other admins and moderators to view. As I've stated multiple times, you've been banned for KOS, FailRP, and mass robbing. There is no, " I will not try to get in shoot outs with police anymore because someone higher above believes police over civs," as you put it. I've already banned others for these exact reasons. The ban is not unfair. As Fisher has said, we both had some input on this ban. 

My verdict is that you stay banned

-Zahn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 3:56 am
topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

@katyusha idc ill just wait my year and did u not see what I just posted above what u said I read what he said and was like ok I get it so thank you for ur time 

This post was modified 4 years ago by topdog999999
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2020 2:16 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

life rp will be dead in a year my mans

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2020 5:44 pm
topdog999999
(@topdog999999)
Active Member Customer

@thx_4_food lol