BEEN BAND FOR SHARI...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] BEEN BAND FOR SHARING MY OPINION

Wael
 Wael
(@wael)
Estimable Member

Admins of this server i have been banned for sharing my opinion i was racist i admit that but i am sorry for that while the homophic thing that's i said i am not sorry i just cant support them due to religious believes and legal reasons and it is just my opinion also i just got unbanned yesterday for MASS KOs the guy that reported me for killing him as a fresh  has no right to say that i robbed him and he has no proof and i criticised the admins since they don't do there job too well and i am angry with the admin Steve for muting me and that mute wasn't his right since all i did was ask him why the server is not letting me join 2 times 3 hrs after each other and sorry for criticising all of the admins but i didn't want it to bee for all of the admins i need to be unbanned it is my right Also the server is nylex server 

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 6:21 am
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Denied. Firstly follow the format, secondly you got muted because you kept saying that you will continue misusing the support chat, thirdly you don't need to share your opinion and you can keep it to yourself if it is something racist or homophobic. Read the rules next time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2022 9:17 am
Wael reacted
Wael
 Wael
(@wael)
Estimable Member

yes sorry but plz i got banned for 7 months the first time and played for 1 day now i banned for 1 year plz unban i wont do it again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 10:33 am
Share: