bean boi ban apeal

Notifications
Clear all

bean boi ban apeal

BEAN BOY 97
(@bean-boy-97)
Eminent Member
reason i was banned: exploiting 

why i should be given another chance: I was banned from life rp almost 5 months ago, I had been banned for exploiting however i was inactive for over a week at that point and hadn't even known of the exploits that were happening in my group. I have recently started looking back into rejoining the community and been informed that the 2 members of my group who had been exploiting had been unbanned. there is not much I can say I will do different, but I wish to rejoin this community and will make sure to choose who I group with better in the future. 

server i was banned from: life rp  

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199139623969/

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2023 5:33 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

+rep i was in there group for a bit (sgnf) and this guy wasnt exploiting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2023 9:51 am
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

+rep he didnt even do it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2023 5:57 am
BEAN BOY 97
(@bean-boy-97)
Eminent Member

I understand if my appeal will not be accepted but I would at least like to be acknowledged, I have been banned for several months at this point and submitted multiple ban appeals none of witch have even been given the smallest amount of attention from staff. as it says in the appeal itself I was not active during the time my team was exploiting and those in my group who were exploiting during my absents  have all been unbanned. again I would understand if I cannot be unbanned but quite frankly I love this community and have put a lot of time into and would really just like to be able to rejoin it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2023 8:30 pm
Share: