Banned on escape fr...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on escape from unturnov by nuTman - weed lvl 10 valkyrie

WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)

-What happened/why you were banned:so it all started when i was on a normal run on labs and then my teamates gamer "juicy" and boae "styrixAP" started spamming food on the ground so they told me to come and when i went overthere i saw everything it was just like 700 pizzas on the ground so i took some and left the place and then people started crashing from the server so i contacted nutman on the discord by sending him a picture of whats happening and then he said "if i can know who did that its gonne help" and i lyed to him and said no since i cant snitch on my teamates like anyone who was on my position will not say and then nutman joined the server so basicly when he joined he asked who did it they didint say juicy or styrix they said my name since they saw me in cafe, so people reason is that they saw me there so i did, another thing is that everyone hates me on efu iam just so much hated i kill alot of people i made alot of people rage quet from the server when i kill them alot last time i made a 6 man team rage quet in interchange so basicly everyone hates me and if who ever is reading this remmber befor like 2 or 3 weeks a guy came on discord and said "weed is killing the server he should be banned with his team" so back to what happened i told my teamates to stop spamming theres no reason but they said no were not gonne stop they continued i went to city,heli tower to get some fps from the 12 fps in main bunker and then i went afk for lunch and when i came back idk what happened everyone was spamming weed on the chat and then me and pixels the guys were watching the spam happening all the time we got blammed and banned by nutman becuase nutman relied on a text sent by pixels he said " us " so nutman took it as a  proof and he banned me and pixels and idk about the others from efu so the guys who spammed the food where lukacooltv/juicy/styrix or boae and i got a perm ban as far as i saw from the game, banned for 1321412512321312 
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:well i've been in this community for 4 years i remmber every thing old chernarus rawr banning and then unbanning me :/ i've tried my best in these 4 years to get the respect by this community i tired being nice in chernarus i didnt get anything killing people in  nw also nothing and killing people and getting some good rep on efu didnt even help and i did what ever i can to efu gave players free gear/gear for upgrading npcs or quests and reporting hackers/spawn campers to admins specially crazy i usually send him the clips of cheates as fast as i get one with his steam id sometimes i send it here no offense to anyone from the staff members theyre all helpfules but i just go for crazy bob when hes on so he can maybe respond faster to get him banned, i just idk i tried my best with this community and nothing came up ;/
-What server you were banned from:escape from unturnov 
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NewtProfile/
-Any thing else i want to say is that pls get some proof like a vidio or a screen shot of me spamming food dont listen to the people on efu most of them are gonne lie since they dont want me back.

Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2020 11:09 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

You cant snitch on your team, yet you're doing that now. What's changed from that then. Also don't say you only came to grab some food when you yourself was bragging about the server crashing?

Also what does you having made people rage quit from the server have to do with your ban, are you just bragging right now? 

You want us to get proof of you doing this stuff, is that your defence. Then don't go bragging about crashing the server with your team mates in the game we have logs for. Quite stupid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2020 1:37 pm
WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)

the problem is that i didnt even try to crash the server i didnt even buy a thing that day i had 2.77mil and i still have it and when i went to the cafe one of my team said us will if your gonne use a text massege as a proof will i cant do shit now if your gonne stick to 1 test massege when you didnt ban the guy who started it gamer and he disconnected from the server before nutman joined and you can check the fking consol that he logged off so he dosnt get a ban since i sent a screenshot in discord to nutman telling him theres some guys spamming food if i was spamming food why would i expose my self in discord saying theres some guys spamming food that would be stupid and becuase i was on cafe taking screenshots people said hey weed is the only guy on cafe so hes on the guy who spammed.
my apply got denied i have nothing to say other than gg and thanks for your respond gacy/nutman/crazy bob

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/04/2020 3:31 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Where did I reply? 

I'm not exactly sure you should be banned for this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2020 5:39 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Talking with other staff members your ban has been reduced to 3 days from the end of today - same with the others involved - thanks for your time.

Check out the ww2 server when youre unbanned!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 10:39 pm
WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)

thanks for your time gacy/other admins i've checked out the ww2 server it was fun to play with you and nylex agiest nutman and his team,and thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2020 10:51 pm
Share: