Banned on Chernarus...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on Chernarus RP

Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

Hello, my name is Cruzader1234/Reaper as on the server.  Yesterday night, I was in the safe zone with some friends, and we got out of the tigr-m we just got.  After being in the safe zone for five minutes, I started talking with a random who wanted to purchase guns from me.  I talked for a little bit then hear a click and stealy wheelie noise.  I didn't know that the person who stole it was different from the people who got in it.  It was careless of me not to look at the groups and realize that the person who I blamed was different than the person who committed the action of stealing it.  Me, trying to defend my vehicle, I abused safe zone build powers, by placing a charge under the car in case they took it out.  Then when the people who were in the car took it out, I was immature and childish, by blowing them up; thus breaking the KOS Rule and safe zone camp rule.  I would like to personally apologize to Loopy, to who I blamed for stealing the tigr, as I should not have done that.  I would also like to apologize to the admins as it was immature for me to act like this, and not acknowledging the build power in safe zone rules, and the Kos rule. I should not have let this get to me in this type of way, and I am sorry.

I believe it was a fair ban as I did some obnoxious things.  In the year that I have been apart of the Chernarus Roleplay Community, I have never broken any rule and tried to do the best I could on the server.  It was out my being obnoxious and immature that I have broken some and apologize for that.  In the year of being apart of this community, I have made friendships that I would not have made, if I never clicked on joining this server.  I believe that if given a second chance, I promise to not let simple things, get the better of me.  I will strive, to gain the respect I once had back and believe I can if given another chance.  I devote many hours into Unturned, and I am happy to say that a majority of them come from this very server.  I enjoy the amount of time I have played on this server, and I really have a deep love for this server.  Again, I am sorry for causing this; and if given another chance I promise to never have something like this occur again.  I also promise to be mature, don't care about the small things as even though it may hurt you at one time, it won't last forever.  Lastly, I would like to apologize too Loopy, as I said some things that I shouldn't have.  I was out of place and you did not deserve that, and I am sorry for me acting like this.

I was banned from the Chernarus Roleplay Server.  A link to my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410981235/. I also have reviewed the server rules again, and promise to never let something like this happen again.  I, Cruzader1234/ Reaper, thank you for reading this ban appeal, and hope you have a great rest of your day.  I will never forget the many memories made here on Chernarus RP.

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2020 10:44 pm
Nylex and VTM reacted
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

I think you deserve a second chance as you were a large personality of the server and this was your first major offense. Sadly I'm not the one to decide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2020 11:22 pm
Cruzader1234 reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

i also agree to the second chance as long as you promise it wont happen again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 5:10 am
Cruzader1234 reacted
Cruzader1234
(@cruzader1234)

@vtm

I promise, this is the server I spend all of my unturned hours on.  Plus I enjoy knowing the community and meeting new people.  I know now to not let small things get the best of me.  Thanks for the reply btw VTM!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2020 5:33 am
Stumptrainer
(@stumptrainer)
New Member Customer

I think he should get a second chance too, because i doubt he would ever do something like this again and he is a big part of the community and a good friend. i think he should be given a second chance.

~McDaniel5

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2020 6:24 pm
Cruzader1234 reacted
Nitro
 Nitro
(@Nitro)
New Member Guest

Get this man unbanned. People make mistakes in life and he should get a second chance. He is such a good trustworthy player and I agree he should be Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2020 1:10 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the respectful appeal. 
Even though Loopy didn't unlock the vehicle, he still knew it wasn't his and so technically stole it.
And whilst you did abuse SZ building privileges & arguably the camping rule,  I don't think your intent was malicious as you were only trying to get your vehicle back. (Which is a valid reason to KOS, but the safezone makes it a bit iffy).

For some reason your ban wasn't logged by the admin who banned you, but your story seems sincere enough and adds up so I've unbanned you.
I think this is a great example of where context matters in these situations, and I don't believe you should've been banned in the first place. 

also the idea to place a charge on the vehicle was actually pretty cool 😆 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2020 4:22 pm
Share: