Banned on Chernarus...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on Chernarus RP for spam building

radiskull2000
(@radiskull2000)
New Member Customer

I was banned on Chernarus RP by TheNutMan for spam building. I hadn't read the rules regarding spam building and I decided to see how far I could go on a glider jumping from the highest point on the map, which was the top of the Militia HQ base (top left corner of the map). I then decided to go even higher and began making a massive ramp as high as I could build without suffocating. When this was done Ilet TheNutMan know about my creation and jumped with my hang glider. The glide lasted 3 minutes and 27 seconds and I got banned 10 seconds after this as NutMan had just finished wrecking my ramp. After reading the rules in their entirety it appears that TheNutMan has a very clear reason to ban be as it was a blatant violation of the server rules.

That said I would like to be unbanned on the condition that I don't build anything that big or that pointless again. I enjoyed playing on this server and would like a second chance to play it correctly this time.

Banned from: Chernarus RP
Banned by: TheNutMan
Reason: Spam Building
Link to my steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171285619/
Steam64 ID (yes I know why you need the profile link):

This topic was modified 5 years ago 2 times by radiskull2000
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 12:40 am
radiskull2000
(@radiskull2000)
New Member Customer

Also I would like to say that TheNutMan has been unusually patient with me during his time as an admin thus far. Like the time I asked to see Militia HQ while he was working on it but then greatly overstayed my welcome and began lobbying very strongly for an MRE (Nut can probably fill you in on that one if you want to know more) because I was starving and dehydrating simultaneously as I went in, ran out of food and water, but stayed anyways even though I figured the end was near if I didn't find food and water.

Here is my screen recording of the incident that got me banned:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCV0jUgNrYM&feature=youtu.be

That's the kind of crap Nut has been dealing with out of me, so I would like to apologize to him for making his time as a trial mod a trial by fire/trial by jerk player. Sorry man, I'd be pissed too if I had to spend 4 minutes of my life trying to remove a plate spam structure from a server landmark because someone else decided it was a good idea to spam plates. If you guys unban me, I'll just keep under the radar and be normal. If I get banned again I don't expect to get unbanned and you can quote me on that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 1:55 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned - if you're not unbanned hit up my dms on discord Naughty Girl#0966

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2019 3:51 pm
Share: