banned on Arid for ...

Notifications
Clear all

banned on Arid for "nothing" hi Flanko o Ezekiel

NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

What happed, ehy are you banned: Eproxemetly 2.5 months ago i was banned for corruption on life rp, 7 days ago i joined Arid to play eith ogs, friends, people who i missed and who missed me. *2 days passed* I'm online and standing in safezone, *boom* I'm banned on Arid and reason of my ban is something like: (can't remember 100% sorry) "Nero has done a lot of damage to the server and to Nylex himself in the past". Why should get unbanned/gave second chance: I understand and know what i was banned for on life rp: corruption as cop, alting like 5 times and griefing staff (Nylex, Fade, Lucid and many other places with unob loot (i found the way to destroy stuctures like FBI with battle RAM even if you are not FBI) told staff about my invention and abused it anyway just because it seemed a bit funny and new to the server. I'm not asking 2 unban me on life rp, i know there is sadly no way back, but i didn't do anything at all on Arid except helping people like i always do and looting structures.

Sad that Nexx and Robert won't change their opinion

My steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071109975

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2022 4:16 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 5:22 pm
Share: