Banned From Russia ...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned From Russia Roleplay Killer

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

-I was Banned for tp kosing A player what happened was me and my friends were raiding this base when this guy tpa's to my friend and then tps his friend they then proceed to kos me and my friend we then went back and attempted to kill them they then kill us again we then say truce and send them tpa's they then accept and kos us multiple times this is when I asked john to get on to deal with it me and my friends were waiting when suddenly one of my friends get tped so I then tpa to my friend and see that he is with john and the guys who kosed us I then walk over behind one of the three guys and say drop everything or I shoot they said no I then shot and was killed john then tped to me saying that I tp kosed which is not allowed and said I would be getting a 24 hour ban.
-I believe that I should be given a second chance because I was not thinking clearly and am deeply sorry for what I did I would like to also if given the chance personally apologise to the three guys who I accused of hacking another reason I believe I should be unbanned is because when I wasn't banned I played on that server daily and I loved it it was my favourite server and I am very sad that I am not able to play on it I know that this might not be a good enough reason to be given a second chance but please I'm just a child take pitty on me 
-Russia Roleplay NO KOS
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2017 6:47 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Its a fucking 24 hour ban. Have patience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 10:44 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

ikr

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/08/2017 4:20 pm
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

no you don't understand I was told it would be a 24 hour ban but I was then told a while after that it would be a perm ban

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2017 6:25 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

When an admin is dealing with 2 parties over a situation, one of the most frustrating things is when one of the parties attempts to kill/rob the other as if the admin isn't there trying to sort the situation out. 

If you got a 24hr ban, just wait it out. 

If its a perma-ban, I'd be happy to unban you after 24 hours, I don't believe a perma-ban is fair for the situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2017 4:25 pm
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

[6:28 AM] John "C2" Norris: Piece of shit
[6:28 AM] John "C2" Norris: I'll find your ass
[6:18 AM] John "C2" Norris: ^
[6:19 AM] John "C2" Norris: Nigga I'll rip your spine o
[6:18 AM] John "C2" Norris: Nah, I told him to fuck off. He was being quite immature earlier

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2017 12:29 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member
Posted by: jackchessell1

[6:28 AM] John "C2" Norris: Piece of shit
[6:28 AM] John "C2" Norris: I'll find your ass
[6:18 AM] John "C2" Norris: ^
[6:19 AM] John "C2" Norris: Nigga I'll rip your spine o
[6:18 AM] John "C2" Norris: Nah, I told him to fuck off. He was being quite immature earlier

I don't know if John actually said that, but it sounds like something he would say. So if he did, then I think you deserve to still be banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2017 6:18 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

He, sadly and egotistically, removed key parts of the discussion John initated, copied and pasted whatever he felt that helped him the most.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2017 7:37 pm
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

I was just trying to prove that a perma ban is an extremely unfair punishment for kosing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2017 5:52 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Well, was it not 24h?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/08/2017 1:32 pm
jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

no it wasn't a  24 hour ban that was just what I was told it has now been 8 whole months since I was told that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 4:52 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Okay, I'll forward your appeal to the staff team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 11:49 am
Share: